Friday, July 1, 2011

Freelance Writer

I have not posted lately to this blog, but just wanted to give an update on my freelance writing endeavors. No longer writing for Demand Studios, but started back with textbroker and have been posting on HubPages and Associated Content. I am also accepting freelance work from individuals. I am considering applying for other sites but there are only so many hours in a day. I am writing a book on HubPages called Zombie Dad, a story about a regular family with a zombie for a Dad. I have published three chapters so far, hoping to continue writing and maybe publish a paper version one day. If you need any freelance writing done, contact me at pauldy43@gmail.com and I will see what I can do. My goal is to one day make enough writing to get my family out of debt, it is slow going so far, but I know that perserverance pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment